Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Canada International Education Consortium (CIE-Co)
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations covering the use of the website of CIE-Co located at Canada International education
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. do not continue to use CIE-Co if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these T&C
Unless otherwise stated, CIE-Co and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on CIE-Co. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from CIE-Co for your personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from CIE-Co.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from CIE-Co.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from CIE-Co.
- Redistribute content from CIE-Co.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. CIE-Co does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of CIE-Co, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting his or her views. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, CIE-Co shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any Using and/or posting of the Comments and/or their presence on this website.
CIE-Co reserves the right to track all Comments and delete any comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or violate these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments shall not contravene any intellectual property right, including without limitation the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an infringement of privacy.
- Comments shall not be used for the purpose of soliciting or promoting a business or a custom or commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant a non-exclusive license to CIE-Co to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments. In many forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without prior written approval the following organizations may link to our Website:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors will connect to our website in the same way as they link to other listed companies ‘ websites.
- Systemwide licensed corporations excluding non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and community fundraising associations that do not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations are permitted to connect to our homepage, publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; does not wrongly mean that the linking party and its goods and/or services are supported, endorsed or approved; and (c) suits within the sense of the linking party’s web.
Additional link requests from the following types of organizations may be considered and approved:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot.com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will accept these organizations’ requests for links if we agree
- The link would not make us look unfavorably towards ourselves or our approved businesses.
- The organization doesn’t have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of CIE-Co.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page.
- It is not in any way deceptive.
- It does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the link party and its products or services.
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to CIE-Co. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of anyURLs to which you intend to link to our site, and a list of URLs to which you wish to link on our site. Wait for a response within 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name.
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to.
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of CIE-Co’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our websites that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We are not liable for any content which appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that can be viewed as libelous, obscene or illegal or that infringes, violates or supports the infringement or other infringement of any third party’s rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove any link or links to our website. Upon request, you decide to remove all links to our website immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and to link the policy at any time. By linking to our website continuously you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact us at any time. We will consider requests for removal of links, but we are not obliged to do so or to answer directly.
We do not ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we pledge to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept updated.