Canada International Education Consortium
- Visit by CIE-Co team to Allied College of Hospitality
- Canadian Education Fair (CEF) – SOFIA Bulgaria March 13 – 14, 2020
- Aeronautics and Air traffic Controll workshop
- Canadian Education Conference and Global Agents Workshop – Thessaloniki Greece March 16-18
- Academic Delegation To Ontario and Quebec
- Canadian Education Conference and Global Agents Workshop
- Higher, Technical and Skill Development dialogue session
- Canada: Nigeria visa scheme is “game changer”
- Best Canadian universities for engineering in 2018
- Welcome foreign universities : Indonesia
- Study and stay in Canada
- Students in Canada have to file tax returns ?
- The Career Pathways Loan Program
- Growth of more than 50% in Bachelors degree
- Quebec Seeks to Retain International Students
- Canadian government eases citizenship process
The Canada International Education Consortium CIE-Co was established in 2013. It is a federally incorporated, not-for-profit Canadian organization, registered for promoting Canadian education across the globe. It is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada and is in the process of establishing its presence in all major countries… Read More…
A United Nations survey found Canada to be among the top three places in the world to live. Conducted every year, the survey evaluates the quality of life in 174 countries, using over 200 performance indicators. Canada earned particularly high marks for its access to education, high life expectancy and low crime and violence rates. In addition, Canada’s largest cities — Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal — have been recognized as world-class cities in which to live and work for their cleanliness, safety and for their cultural activities and attractive lifestyles… Read More…
Education in Canada is highly regulated and monitored carefully by each province and the federal government. The Departments of Immigration, Labor, and a few others also participate in issues related to education, curriculum, and delivery. The objective is to ensure that all those that receive an education, be it a secondary school diploma or post-secondary diploma or even a Ph.D. are gainfully engaged at the end of their effort. Annually, every college publishes the details of employment secured by their respective alumni. This is an important benchmark… Read More…
- To promote Canadian Education across the globe.
- To provide academic synergy between Canadian Educators, International Educators, Agents and International Students.
- To conduct Canadian education fairs, organize education events and publication of research programs that can help the student community, institutions, and agent network.
- To create an ecosystem to encourage joint research between Canadian Universities and other international universities… Read More…
There are several reasons to select Canada as your destination of choice for your higher education. From every perspective, be it academic, social, financial, or based on your short-term goals like getting a job and experience or long-term goals like migration, Canada scores better than any other destination.
A Canadian degree or diploma is globally recognized and is considered on par with an equivalent degree from the US or Australia or anywhere in between. … Read More…
We welcome prospective members across the world. Our process of selecting a member is based on several factors. We try to gain a thorough insight into the prospective member’s activities, academic profile, education industry experiences, accreditations, professional references, etc… Read More…
Our membership categories are:
- Canadian Institution Members
- International Institution Members
- Education Consultant Members or Agent Members.
Canadian Education Fair (CEF) – SOFIA Bulgaria
March 13 – 14, 2020
The Canada International Education Consortium CIE-Co offers Canadian Education Fair (CEF) at Sofia Bulgaria will provide an opportunity to increase Canadian institution’s visibility in the Bulgarian market and other parts of Europe. The fair attracts many international and Bulgarian institutions and the …Read More…