Skip to content
- To promote Canadian Education across the globe.
- To provide academic synergy between Canadian Educators, International Educators, Agents and International Students.
- To conduct Canadian education fairs, organize education events and publication of research programs that can help the student community, institutions, and agent network.
- To create an ecosystem to encourage joint research between Canadian Universities and other international universities.
- To provide a window for distinguished Canadian educators and academicians to share their knowledge with the rest of the world.
- To create opportunities for the cultural and educational exchange between Canada and other countries.
- To establish Canada-international institutional tie-ups and articulation opportunities.
- To provide necessary assistance, support, and information that would influence the formation of global friendly policies among institutions.
- To establish Canadian Institutions as a benchmark for education in important countries.
- To build cross-border educational resources for the student community.
- To perform charitable activities related to the scope of Canadian education.
- To encourage youth as well as adults to study further and develop essential skills to improve employment opportunities.
- To provide financial aid/scholarship opportunities to deserving international students.
- To provide an interface for international student agents to voice their opinions and views. This will result in good quality students making Canada their destination of choice.